Wartrol, an over the counter wart removal product which comes in a form of liquid and available to buy without a prescription.
Before you actually go out and buy this product, you should know what the product is made of, and how it actually helps you to get rid of warts, before trying it out.
Made in the USA, the active ingredient in Wartrol “maximum strength” is FDA-approved Salicylic Acid (17%), which is scientifically examined and proven effective to remove HPV warts.
Salicylic acid based Wartrol “maximum strength” is a leading over the counter wart removal liquid solution to get rid of plantar warts (verrucas) and common/flat warts, with proven clinical results and positive customer reviews.
Wartrol is not offered in retail stores and is only available online through the manufacturer’s site.
The rest of the product’s ingredients are inactive compounds. However, they still play an important part in the medicine’s efficacy:
- ethyl alcohol – this is the medium in which all the components that make up this wart remover are mixed in;
- flexible collodion – a syrupy compound, this substance helps form a tough film over a surface when it dries;
- menthol – this is an alcohol made from various mint oils that help relieve itching;
- polysorbate – 80 – this compound acts as an emulsifier, which allows the various ingredients to be evenly spread throughout the medicine;
- ascorbic acid – also known as vitamin C, this compound helps with wound healing;
- hydroxypropyl cellulose – this is a water-soluble cellulose ingredient used generically in pharmaceutical aids.